Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge #43


Here's another sketch challenge card ~ this time it's for the Friday Sketchers Challenge #43.
I really enjoyed this week's sketch & had fun making this card even if it's taken me just about the whole week to get together!! Life has been kind of busy on the home front & I didn't think I was going to get this done in time so I'm pretty happy that I have :D
The base card is one of my all time fave colours (Plover Purple) which I've then layered with white. The panels are made of the same Plover Purple/White combo & I've embossed one using my Cuttlebug Hearts embossing folder & adhered some of the cute stickers from the "Suzy's Zoo" range to the other. Mulberry paper flowers & purple self adhesive rhinestone embellishments have been added to finish.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog :D

Happy crafting!

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment