Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Birthday Card for the Mayor.......


Hi everyone :D


It's great to be here posting again as it's been a busy couple of weeks & I've finally found a moment to update my blog!.


Although I've only got one card to share today I've made several more recently to sell at the craft stall I share with another crafting friend & one day (hopefully!) I'll remember to take photos of a few of them before I take them in to sell!!


Todays card was made for a special friend of ours ~ Kerry ~ the Mayor of our beautiful city.

We first met Kerry when she was working as a midwife & we were blessed to have her at the birth of both of our children & we've kept in touch with her ever since :D


The card I've made was "cased" from a card shown on Michelle's gallery (The Card Grotto) ~ thanks for the inspiration Michelle :D ~ & I'm really pleased with the result.


My next "mission" will be to come up with a creation for my hubby's birthday on April 7th so I'm hoping my "creative juices" will be flowing freely in the next few days 'cos I'm not sure where to start at this point!


Thanks so much to everyone who visits my blog & leaves a comment ~ they are all greatly appreciated :D


Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment