Thursday, February 12, 2009

My First Post ~ WOO HOO!

I'm a newbie to blogging so please bear with me as I find my way around! I've viewed so many wonderful blogs during the past few months & have decided it's time to join the "blogging world" so here I am :D
I look forward to sharing some of my crafty creations & hope they may inspire others as much as I have been inspired (& continue to be inspired!) by fellow bloggers creations.
This card is one I made for a friend's birthday recently & as she is a "Red Hat Society" member I thought it would suit her perfectly :D
The base card is Plum then layered with lavender & outlined with peeloff border stickers. Betty Boop is a fabric motif which I've adhered to double sided adhesive (Jac) paper & then cut out & added to the card & then used peeloff "Happy Birthday" wording to finish.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog & I look forward to sharing more of my creations soon :D

Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Great card and welcome to the blogging world! thanks for the lovely comments on my cards, they are much appreciated. I look forward to seeing more fabulous creations!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete